The collection consists of one original drawing for a proposed parking facility for El Paseo dating from 1958. The drawing
was prepared by William Sammons in collaboration with Parking Consultants Corporation and McGeorge and Robinson General Contractors.
The plan is dated August 14, 1958.
El Paseo built in Santa Barbara during the 1920s, is an artisan arcade designed by architects James Osborne Craig, Carleton
Monroe Winslow, George Washington Smith, and Lutah Maria Riggs. The El Paseo is considered to be a part of the Plaza de la
Guerra, a historic landmark built around the Casa de la Guerra adobe which was constructed from 1819 to 1827.
3.0 Linear feet
(1 flat file folder)
Partially processed collection, open for use by qualified researchers.