The Pepperdine University Campus Dedications collection consists of materials related to ceremonies celebrating the groundbreaking,
dedication and opening of new buildings and other areas on Pepperdine campuses. Materials in the collection range from 1937
to 2013, and include programs, invitations, speeches, newspaper clippings, photographs, and audiovisual recordings.
Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository and the copyright holder.