Primarily ordinal writings by Pauline Lane, translations of
foreign works into English, and books of poems. Also includes some newspaper clippings
regarding the dedication of the Cooper Medical College Building (given by her husband
Levi Cooper Lane in 1882), later the Medical School of Stanford University.
Pauline Lane was the wife of Levi Cooper Lane, president of Cooper Medical College in
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials
must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University
Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is
given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not
intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission
must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See:
This collection is open for research.