Record Series 304 contains project files generated by Campus Architects and Engineers (CAE) (1946-1990) and Capital Programs
(1991- ) at the University of California, Los Angeles.
The UCLA Architects and Engineering Division (Office of the Comptroller) was established in 1946. Renamed Campus Architects
and Engineers, 1969-1975; renamed Architects and Engineers/Project Management (Facilities), c.1976-1985; changed reporting
line from Facilities to Capital Programs, 1986-1989; named Campus Architects and Engineers (Capital Programs), 1990-1991;
named Design and Construction (Capital Programs), 1991- .
765.2 linear ft.
Copyright of portions of this collection has been assigned to The Regents of the University of California. The UCLA University
Archives can grant permission to publish for materials to which it holds the copyright. All requests for permission to publish
or quote must be submitted in writing to the UCLA University Archivist.
Access to this collection is RESTRICTED. Prior permission of the UCLA Capital Programs office is required.