The records include minutes, by-laws, financial records, annual reports, photographs, correspondence files, clippings, information
booklets, and several publications sponsored by the Club.
The Stanford Faculty Women's Club was formed in January 1896. Membership is open to female faculty, emeritae, and senior administrators
and the wives and widows of faculty, emeriti, and senior administrators. The name was changed to the Stanford University Women's
Club in 1992.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use.