Collection consists of two feasibility study reports, 1990 and
1991, by The Architects collaborative Inc., which include architectural drawings and
photographic illustrations; and a 1991 report on the site exploration and testing work
prepared by Forell/Elsesser Engineers, Inc.
The west wing of the Cecil H. Green Library comprises the original Stanford University
Library designed by architects Bakewell and Brown and completed in 1919. It sustained
considerable damage during the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials
must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University
Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is
given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not
intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission
must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See:
This collection is open for research.