Correspondence, minutes, reports, newsletters, questionnaire responses from alumni, and clippings, 1965-1966, pertaining to
the chapter's disaffiliation from the national organization. Also includes a few photographs and memborabilia, 1961.
Beta Chapter of Alpha Kappa Lambda was established at Stanford University in 1920; it was known as the "egghead" fraternity
for its top scholastic ranking among Stanford's fraternities. In 1965 it withdrew from the national organization due to a
lack of practical ties.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.