This collection comprises the official publications of the University Extension program at the University of California, Irvine.
It also contains publications from University of California extension programs held in Orange County from 1962 to 1965 prior
to the opening of the Irvine campus.
The University of California began offering University Extension programs in Orange County in 1959, six years before the opening
of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) campus. These programs were coordinated from the University of California,
Los Angeles campus until the Irvine campus opened in September of 1965.
5.2 linear feet
Property rights and copyright reside with the University of California. For permissions to reproduce or to publish, please
contact the University Archivist.
The collection is open for research.