Jump to Content

Collection Guide
Collection Title:
Collection Number:
Get Items:
Finding Aid to the H. Morse Stephens Papers: Additions, [ca. 1871-1918]
BANC MSS 71/14 c  
View entire collection guide What's This?
PDF (90.03 Kb) HTML
Search this collection
Collection Details
 
Table of contents What's This?
  • Collection Summary
  • Information for Researchers
  • Scope and Content of Collection

  • Collection Summary

    Collection Title: H. Morse Stephens Papers: Additions,
    Date (inclusive): [ca. 1871-1918]
    Collection Number: BANC MSS 71/14 c
    Creator: Stephens, H. Morse (Henry Morse), 1857-1919
    Extent: Number of containers: 2 boxes
    Repository: The Bancroft Library.
    Berkeley, California 94720-6000
    Physical Location: For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
    Abstract: Correspondence, clippings, notes and papers relating to his career as professor of history, University of California, Berkeley.
    Languages Represented: English

    Information for Researchers

    Access

    Collection is open for research.

    Publication Rights

    Copyright has not been assigned to The Bancroft Library. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Head of Public Services. Permission for publication is given on behalf of The Bancroft Library as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the reader.

    Preferred Citation

    [Identification of item], H. Morse Stephens papers: additions, BANC MSS 71/14 c, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley.

    Indexing Terms

    The following terms have been used to index the description of this collection in the library's online public access catalog.
    University of California (1868-1952). Dept. of History
    History--Study and teaching
    Clippings.

    Scope and Content of Collection

    The collection of papers described herein was transferred from the former Rare Books and Special Collections Department of the General Library in August 1970.