The California Highway Commission created District VII, encompassing the counties of Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego,
San Bernardino, Riverside, and Imperial in 1911. In 1924 the Highway Commission changed District VII boundaries with the transfer
of San Bernardino, Riverside and Imperial counties to District VIII. Additional boundary changes occurred in 1933 with the
transfer of San Diego County to District XI.
For permission to reproduce or publish, please contact the California State Archives. Permission for reproduction or publication
is given on behalf of the California State Archives as the owner of the physical items. The researcher assumes all responsibility
for possible infringement which may arise from reproduction or publication of materials from the California State Archives