Jump to Content
Little River Mill, 1863-1873 (Combs [Coombs] & Stickney). View to S.E. from Road M of Mill pond. In mouth of Simi Small Gulch.
Bldg. at top of smoke, right center = bunk house. Log Landing is in upper left center.
Little River from log landing. View to N.E. Mill roof at left center edge. First house at right center edge (1852). [Cook?]
house at right center, below store. White bldg. is Mahlmann Hotel.
First wharf at Little River built 1860's.
Camp at Forks of Little River. [Actually caption for No. 12002.]
First wharf at Little River built in 1860's. [Actually caption for No. 12001.]